• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Se me cierra Adobe XD

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ya instalé ADOBE XD en Windows 10, cuando abro o creo un nuevo proyecto a los 3 minutos de haber abierto, se cierra. Sabes como puedo solucionarlo? !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

¿Cuál versión de Windows 10 estás usando? El número de la versión ayudará.

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

¿Y estás usando XD versión 1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD CC  1.0.12.19

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

¿Pudiera actualizar los drivers de GPU? Creemos que tal vez los drivers son incompatibles con el OS.

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ya lo actualicé y sigue igual

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola!

También tengo el mismo problema. Actualicé a la última versión en Windows 10, los primeros días bien, pero entre ayer y hoy cuando selecciono el Menú el programa se queda bloqueado y se cierra.

Además, si tengo XD abierto en un proyecto al rato se cierra solo.

MA.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mismo problema. Se cierra todo el tiempo y no se puede trabajar así.

También tengo windows 10 y xd versión 36.2.32 (me contacté con adobe y me hicieron hacer un proceso de depuración que no funcionó)

Estamos evaluando migrar nuestro trabajo a Figma por la mala peformance de la aplicación

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carlos,

We are sorry for the disappointment and annoyance. Is it possible for you to share the case number that you opened with our assisted support team so that we can check the status? I would also request you to please try these steps that worked for many customers.

1. Uninstall XD.
2. Quit Creative Cloud Desktop app and kill all related processes from Task Manager.
3. Delete temp files by going to run(Win+r) then %temp%
4. Delete Adobe XD CC folder from  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe

5. Restart the computer and install XD

Let us know if that helps for you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just did this procedure (like the others in Adobe XD shows white screen after launch and crashes on Windows) and once again it crashes wonderfully.

It is very sad to have these performance errors for so long. I would hope to have a straightforward solution to this long-known issue without having to report it to the support team.

I just paid a few weeks ago because it seemed like it was fixed but once again we have this problem. I agree with @carloslloveras that perhaps, sadly, migrating to Figma seems like a good option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We apologize for the bad experience. I will try my best to escalate your issue to our product team so that they can investigate your machine and logs. If you'd allow, I would like to gather few logs from your machine. If yes, please generate Adobe Logs and Crash dumps and upload them to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a PM or here. Please share the XD and the OS version of your machine.

I am here to help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Note: Logs are very important for us in logging bugs with our product team to investigate your issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines