• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search specific published links

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of months ago, I supplied an XD prototype link to a colleague, but the password I supplied along with the link now doesn't seem to work. Is there any way to search my published links for the specific url so I can go into the file and update the password/re-supply the link?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Hi Clairee,

I am not sure if there is a way to search by link instead of the file name. I will check with the team. However, If you open the link shared above by Rishabh. It will show up all your files and when you click on the 3 dots. You will see the "Copy Link" option. Once you copy the link, you will get the URL of your file, and then you can match the URL with the link you are trying to search. I know it's a bit tedious task. One more thing you can try, if you have recently modified or ma

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Claire,

Thanks for reaching out. You can search the link by file name here: https://assets.adobe.com/links

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the problem though - I know the link, but not the file name. Is there any way to reverse the search?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Clairee,

I am not sure if there is a way to search by link instead of the file name. I will check with the team. However, If you open the link shared above by Rishabh. It will show up all your files and when you click on the 3 dots. You will see the "Copy Link" option. Once you copy the link, you will get the URL of your file, and then you can match the URL with the link you are trying to search. I know it's a bit tedious task. One more thing you can try, if you have recently modified or made updates to the file you are searching then you can also filter that out using the option shown below-

HARSHIKA_VERMA_0-1611788598888.png

Screenshot_26.png

Hope it helps.

Thanks, 

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines