Send Adobe font to the developer

Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I am creating a website with XD and I'm using an Adobe font for the headings. First time I do that, I usually go to Google fonts. How can I send the Adobe font to the developer? He will need to upload it on the client's server of course to load the styles.

Thanks,

Chris

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is info about Adobe Fonts location

Navigate to the folder that contains the fonts you want to install (if the fonts were wrapped in an installer, this may be in C:\temp\Adobe unless you told the installer to put them elsewhere). The fonts located in that folder will appear below the folder's name. Select the fonts you want to install.

Where are my Adobe fonts stored?
Specifying the location of Adobe fonts
Directory type Directory
Font directory /QIBM/ProdData/Content Manager OnDemand/Adobe/Fonts
CMap file directory /QIBM/ProdData/Content Manager OnDemand/Adobe/Resource/CMap
CIDFont file directory /QIBM/ProdData/Content Manager OnDemand/Adobe/Resource/CIDFont

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
54m ago 54m ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you kindly 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot send font files from the Adobe font service (at least not legally). To use Adobe Fonts on a website, a web project must be made (and kept) in someone's Adobe Creative Cloud membership account. Fonts are added to that web project. That web project has a link that must be added to the website's code.

Here's a page on Adobe Fonts with more info on it https://fonts.adobe.com/typekit 

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forget to say that the link that is made will load the fonts from Adobe Fonts directly, so there's no need to transfer files. Keep in mind that the Adobe membership account (where you make the web project) must remain active (paid) and the web project must be kept (don't delete it) for the fonts to continue being served to that website.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines