• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Share]-Adobe XD Problem with Comments link section.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

From today I'm having problems to my Adobe XD link. When I open the link the COMMENTS section is not allowed...then if I refresh the page this COMMENTS sections appears...but when I goy to leave/create a comments never save it.

I checked with other persons and they have the same problem. Are you having some general bugs in your system?

Thanks to help me

Cheers

Felipe

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble. There was an issue with the comments yesterday in the XD link. It has been resolved. Could you please try to sign out of XD and sign back in?

Let us know if you are still experiencing issue. We will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, are you sorry that you are having problems with Adobe XD? What version of the software are you using? Do you also have this problem with other files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have the same problems with other files. Creative CLoud version: 5.1.0.407 and for Adobe XD version: 28.2.12.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked for updates available for the Creative Cloud app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes...I've updated all

it's a kind og bug from adobe links...When I open the link in abrowser...I don't see comments section...then if I refresh or close and open again...comments sections appears....but when I go to save a comment doesn't work...I tested in Mac and Windows...

I've never see this problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which mode of sharing you are using?

Design Review Development Presentation User Testing Custom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this a message error

Captura de pantalla 2020-03-23 a las 13.58.26.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you can check what's happenign with that? It's clear that's a bug in adobe links....I'm working with 20 persons and we have all the same problems....when we achieved to see comments sections...sometimes we can leave a comment and other no...and also sometimes we can write the comment but no save it....and when you refresh...comments section disappear...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, 

My agency can also confirm this issue. The comments pannel loads extemely slowly this morning (regardless the sharing mode) and some of my coworkers have recieved error messages when they've tried to add comments. Has anyone found any workarounds? Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

We are sorry for the delay in response. There was an issue with comments services in XD prototype link which is fixed now. Could you please confirm if you are still experiencing the issue?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team, Unable to see previous comments given by stakeholder, after updating link of the protype and also replies posted by us to the same stakeholder.. Is there any customer care number to clear clarifications on this.

My Adobe XD is 28.2.12.3

{Renamed By MOD}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I would request if you can share a few more details like:

1. Is this happening with a specific file or multiple files?
  2. Is this happening with multiple users?
  3. Have you tried a different browser?
  4. Have you tried signing out and then signing in?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble. There was an issue with the comments yesterday in the XD link. It has been resolved. Could you please try to sign out of XD and sign back in?

Let us know if you are still experiencing issue. We will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines