• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Share]-Adobe XD share link option is locked when changes from "invited people to anyone".

Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My share link is locked to only invited reviewers when i want to share it publicly, i can't change it because the field is locked.

You can see it on the image joined to this post.

How ? Why ? 

How do i change that ?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does public share works with new scratch project? Is this happenes for specefic project? Is it password peotected?

There are some new collaboration features and UI change in Adobe Xd update. Please review https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/share-designs-prototypes.html#viewsettings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's happenning only to this specific project. I had to create a all new link to unlock that feature.
I don't know what triggered this locking, i tried every type of link possible , even the personalize one .

but i guess the problem is solved, since it was unlocked with a new link. But it's still annoying, since i have to send the new one to my customer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Laurah,

Nice to hear you you are able to fix the issue. However, when you've already created a link for "only invited people" then you need to create a new link for "anyone with the link". Could you please share a video in which the option is not locked?

We will check at our end. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines