• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share all artboards after accidentally clicking home tab in prototype mode?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally clicked the "home" tab in prototype mode. I don't want to create a prototype at this moment, I want to share my designs. Now only one artboard will share. I can't seem to revert back , uncheck the tab in prototype mode. I'm stuck. How do I undo the prototype and share all my artboards? 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 23, 2019 Nov 23, 2019

You can share selected artboards and all artboards that have interaction with home artboard. That settings can be modified any time during your work.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2019 Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can share selected artboards and all artboards that have interaction with home artboard. That settings can be modified any time during your work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the help. Your suggestion works.

I was hoping I didnt have to link up artboards to share as a presentation or review doc. I was sharing all boards just fine until I created buttons. I wasn't able to "go back" and reverse whatever caused the issue of only sharing one artboard. I wasn't ready to prototype, I was still in design mode and needed to share mockups.

I appreciate the reply and help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is quite infuriating. Why do I have to link up the artboards to the home artboard to be able to share them all? This is such a basic feature to be able to share everything in the file, and present it like a slide show. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@oliver94159100: I totally agree! It would make sense if I was building a prototype. I shouldn't have to do that to share as a presentation or review document. Very frustrating and time consuming. Needs to be fixed in my opinion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you modify the setting, Ares? I have the issue of having accidentally selected the 'home' artboard, but not wanting to link all my boards before I publish. Now I am stuck because I can't seem to deselect that home board.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to deselect the "home" tab in prototype mode and share all artboards? Is this a feature that will be created in the future? Right now I am considering rebuiling everything in a new document to work around this issue. It seems like it should be easy enough to just "unclick" that tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines