• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

share button

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2019 Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My blue share button on all my Adobe XD documents is missing. I've updated the app. How do I get it back?

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 22, 2019 Dec 22, 2019

Hi Lia684,

Thanks for writing us, the new share mode has been changed for better experience. You can now use the share tab option which located at top header next to prototype tab to share.your designNew Share mode.gif And in order to invite to document click on presence icon present at right corner of the header and go ahead and share the document with other through email.

Please refer the this link for more info :  https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/share-designs-prototypes.html

You can also refer the attached gi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2019 Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lia684,

Thanks for writing us, the new share mode has been changed for better experience. You can now use the share tab option which located at top header next to prototype tab to share.your designNew Share mode.gif And in order to invite to document click on presence icon present at right corner of the header and go ahead and share the document with other through email.

Please refer the this link for more info :  https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/share-designs-prototypes.html

You can also refer the attached gif.

Hope this will helpful, if not please revert back. Happy to help you!!

Regards,

Rajasekhar reddy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I confirm what has been said by rreddy. The sharing mode has been moved to the top, in order to improve the user experience and have everything in the right place

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's so funny, to see how Adobe (like many other developers) tried to get rid of the good old menu commands bar. And eventually, after some detours and flawed ideas, they're returning to a bunch of key buttons in the top left area, spawning menus, drop down options, and other kinds of lists and panels, to facilitate certain features.

Menu commands weren't so bad... 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah but how do you embed frame to code? Are you supposed to use a differnt program if you want to acheive this instead of using Adobe XD? all the videos I see say to do it through the share button, but there is no share button anymore!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines