• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Share]-Can't figure out @mentions in shared prototypes in XD.

Explorer ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a prototype that I've shared in development mode (it's public). I'm trying to @mention my developers on some of the screens, but nothing is coming up when I start typing a name after "@". I added them to the actual XD Cloud document as well as had them make Adobe IDs. How can I mention specific people in protoype comments?

I did notice I could mention a specific user AFTER that person made a comment in the prototype. But requiring someone to comment in something before they can be specifically mentioned is less than ideal. Am I doing something wrong?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Hi there,

I understand your concern. I have seen a similar request has been raised here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/38281372-comments-should-allow-mentioning-users-from-your-t If this is the similar fucntionality, please check Arun Kaza comment in the comment section of the above mentioned UserVoice.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I understand your concern. I have seen a similar request has been raised here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/38281372-comments-... If this is the similar fucntionality, please check Arun Kaza comment in the comment section of the above mentioned UserVoice.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines