• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Share]-Cannot preview prototype (link doesn't work) in XD.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to preview my prototypes via the link but I have an error message and cannot view ANY of my prototypes (Screenshots messages attached)

this message appeared when i try to open link from local documentthis message appeared when i try to open link from local document

this message appeared if i try to open prototype from assets adobethis message appeared if i try to open prototype from assets adobe

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Hi Darias,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you are unable to preview the link in the browser. In addition to what Italo has said, we would also suggest trying the steps mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-view-web-prototypes.html

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to reinstall Adobe Xd? Can you preview yur prototype by copying and pasting prototype shared link in browser? Can you post here the shared link with us for checking access to that prototype.?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the answer. It was something with my browser settings. For now it works, and i hope it will last long enough))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Darias,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you are unable to preview the link in the browser. In addition to what Italo has said, we would also suggest trying the steps mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-view-web-prototypes.html

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the answer. It was something with my browser settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Awesome. Nice to hear you are back on track. Please give us a shout on community for any query related to Adobe XD. We would be happy to help. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines