• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Share]-Design doesn't look as intended in XD

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The default display settings for my windows laptop are set to 125% and 16px on chrome doesn't look the same on XD because of the scaling effect (16px on XD and 16*1.25 =20px on chrome). So, when I'm designing on a 1920x1080 artboard, do I scale everything to 125% or leave it to 100%?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are developers need to download your assets? I think it depends on you task. If you are showing only mookup you can keep 100% or use full screen mode. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the developers need to download the assets. For example, a 24px icon looks v small on a 1920x1080 artboard but when the same icon is looked upon in chrome, it looks enlarged because of the scaling and looks pleasing to the eye. So while designing on a 1920x1080 artboard, should I enlarge the logo from 24px to 30px or keep it the same for showing the mockup to the stakeholders? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Usualy images in browser has been loaded from original file and then have been resized in CSS or HTML code. You can try to dowload them by yourself and check their size. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines