• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Share]-Design Specs doesn't show the active states of the component in XD.

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD link shows the CSS for all the elements. But recently there was an update where we can create new states of the components. After that update when i create a link it shows the CSS of all the elements except the code for the component states.

Am i missing something here? Or is this a flaw that needs to be fixed?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to , Missing feature , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. If I heard you right, you are trying to see active states of the component in the design specs. If so, please submit your feedback here:https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/38978644-component-states-to-development-design-specs and upvote the request to add your voice.

Please let me know if this is not what you are looking for. I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Hi All,

We really appreciate your patience. With the latest XD 34 release, the team has introduced the feature to view the component states in Design Specs. Developers can now view and see detailed specifications for all states of a component in Design Specs. Please see the list of all new features here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/xd-34-is-now-live-includes-new-tools-enhanced-collaboration-amp-design-system-workflows/td-p/11521524

Happy MAX. 🙂

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jimesh,

We understand your concern. This is a known issue and the team has already logged a bug for the same and is working on it. You may see the improvements in the future releases of XD.

We would be happy to help. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In development link of XD prototype i am not able to open the hover given on one component

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. If I heard you right, you are trying to see active states of the component in the design specs. If so, please submit your feedback here:https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/38978644-component... and upvote the request to add your voice.

Please let me know if this is not what you are looking for. I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Component states not available for inspecting when shared with development. Only preview is available. component states cant be inspected by developers 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We understand your frustration and the team is already aware of the issue and is working on it to fix it. You may see the improvements in the future releases of XD.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika, 

Do you have an update as to when this issue will be resolved?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been sent an XD project link and I can view all colours and assets when in  code (</>) mode but I cannot find the colour of hover states.

Anybody have a idea where I need to look or press to get the hex of a hover state on a button.

Tried googligng but I can't find the answer.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

Sorry for inconvenience . For now,such feature isn't available but feature has been started you will be able to see in future releases. But for now, There is only way to copy the details of hover state is to convert component to hover state and create 1 more link. So that you can have details of hover state in design spec.

You can vote and give feedback here Adobe XD: Feature Requests .

Thank you,

Anita Subedi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

We really appreciate your patience. With the latest XD 34 release, the team has introduced the feature to view the component states in Design Specs. Developers can now view and see detailed specifications for all states of a component in Design Specs. Please see the list of all new features here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/xd-34-is-now-live-includes-new-tools-enhanced-collaboration-...

Happy MAX. 🙂

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines