Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 44 when sharing documents in XD.

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some variants of this error message: Error 44:47 and 44:23, 44:63 

Try the solutions in the order in which they are listed. 

• Reduce number of assets in your files and retry 
  • Split your artboards into two separate files and retry. 

While we understand that the last two solutions aren't ideal, the team is aware of the issue, and is working towards fixing it. 

To get in touch with Adobe Support for investigation, use this link  Contact Customer Care 

Thanks, 

Preran 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

You're a genius! Thank you! It seems like the issue was with the two of the PNG images I had exported from the same file and was using them as a background image for the overlay transitions to get the auto-animations to work in the prototype as I inteded them to—XD doesn't do a good job with overlay auto-animate transitions. I deleted those images and it finally updated the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Thank you so much!

In my case it was an objact from the adobe library ive built in AI and linked via Library object.

Copy and pasted the vectors and it worked!

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 197 Replies 197
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi adobe, I'm frequently failed to upload my work which has many artboard. This is so annoyed, since we need to share our work to developer. Please fix this problem soon, because I saw some of people also faced this problem. 

Thank you

hope to hear good news soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble using Adobe XD. We had a similar discussion regarding in the past here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-44-when-sharing-documents/m-p/10635971. We would request you to please try the solution mentioned in the post and let us know if that helps.

Note: Merged Post

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I’m facing an issue during sharing my project for development (Share for development feature). ‘Updating public link…’ is reaching 100%, but in the end a warning pop-up is appearing with information: "Something went wrong. (Error 44:76)
Screenshot 2019-12-17 at 3.34.36 PM.png

Could you please advise how should I resolve it? And what is the reason of this issue?
I would highly appreciate it.
Thank you
Kat

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi katarzynas50665075,

Thanks for using XD. We regret the inconvenience caused. Error 44:xx appears due to 

• Network issue
  • Artboard size exceeding the max limit
  • Bitmap size exceeding max limit during export.

Please refer to this link for more details https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/cannot-use-share-feature.html and let us know if you were able to resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Shwetha!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kat,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble sharing your design for development in XD. In addition to what Shwetha has suggested, we have curated the post with the solutions that helped our customers in past with the similar issue. We would request you to please try the solutions mentioned in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-44-when-sharing-documents/m-p/10635971/thread-id/16657.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Harshika!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are happy to help. Please let us know if the solutions provided above helped you in coming back on track. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. When will this be resolved?

Since september and nothing. And this problem is way more old then this.

It's frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i want to share my project it brings Error  44:47

Help to solve it please!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a look in this thread and see if it helps to solve your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my file only 100 artboard is there. While publishing after showing 100% it paused and after 15-20 min, I am getting "Error 44:63". Any how after that, 5 to 6 screens in the flow is not showing. It's loading forever. In both the state (With password and public link) It's the same problem. 

Please help me on that.

Thanks,

Haimanti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Haimanti,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble sharing the XD design. Would you mind trying the steps mentioned in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/share-error-44-when-sharing-documents-in-xd/m-p/10635971?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, we pay for this software and since september 2019 i can't upgrade my prototype for the development team.
And your recommendation is split my artboards?
This is ruining my deliverables.
I can not wait the solution, not anymore. I need to solve this situation and i will change XD for other software. Sorry guys.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you still facing this issue in Adobe XD 26?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to check it. I turned off the assets for download for now and generated the assets manually, until it's solved. The split solution is not good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Preran
XD version 26.0.22.5
CC version 4.3.24.11

@fnonaka

Turn off the assets for download is not a option for us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We have an latest version of XD available (26.0). Would you mind confirming if the issue hasn't been resolved?

@lformariz_mazzatech , could you please check if you've marked any asset for download in your design?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika!

I Tested with 26.0.22.5 and it works!

With the same cloud file and 2036 assets.

Congrats!

Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 19.52.08.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wow! 2036 assets!? Aren't you repeating the same assets?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nope 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Finally it worked for me! With 119 assets for downloading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the confirmation. We are glad to hear you are back on track and appreciate your patience. Please let us know if you face any trouble in future for any query related to Adobe XD.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to create a link, I keep getting an error message saying "something went wrong. Please try again. Error 44:47". This happens when I try to create a link for a project that was created with a  previous version. It does not happen if I create a new project with the latest version. Thoughts? Solutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Curtissmith,

I understand it could be frustrating for you. I will try my best to help. Could you please try the solution suggested in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/Error-44-when-sharing-documents/m-p/10635971/thread-id/16657?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines