• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 49:15 while creating a new link in XD.

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, 

Each time I want to share the link to my Xd file (doesn't matter if it's in developpers mode or not), it stucks at 50% and then there is the error message : "Please create a new link error 49:15".

It is the third time that I create a new link, then share it again with my team. They have to modify every tickets they created. It is a monstruous waste of time. Same for my clients, who are confused by the numerous links I send. 

I tried to update Xd, my creative cloud, and to try different sharing functionnalities, but it does not work. 

Can anyone help me ? I would really like to keep my link, I don't want to update it AGAIN in each of my 150 tickets.

Thanks a lot, 

Cheers,

Louise 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Hi Harshika, 

thank your for your quick answer and sorry for my late reply.

Unfortunately, it didn't work, so I had to create a new file. From now on I will split my journeys in different files so that, I hope, It won't happen again. 

Thanks,

Louise

PS: also a new error: 49:116, never had this one before. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Louise,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble sharing a link in Adobe XD. Would you mind trying the steps mentioned in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/share-error-44-when-sharing-documents-in-xd/td-p/10635971/pa...?

Let us know if that helps. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika, 

thank your for your quick answer and sorry for my late reply.

Unfortunately, it didn't work, so I had to create a new file. From now on I will split my journeys in different files so that, I hope, It won't happen again. 

Thanks,

Louise

PS: also a new error: 49:116, never had this one before. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Louise,

Thanks for writing back and sharing the feedback. Feel free to contact us in case if you run into any issues or have any questions, we'll be happy to assist you.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines