• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Share]-Error 69:1 while updating the prototype link in XD.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the last several days, I've been unable to update existing prototype links for most (but not all) xd files.

The issue persists across cloud & non-cloud documents, with & without co-editing disabled, and irrespective of file size or # of artboards.

When I click "update link" the progress spinner progress to 100%, then stops for a few minutes, then displays an error message. Sometimes the error code is 69:1, sometimes no error code is displayed.

I've tried everything from deleting artboards, to quiting/opening XD/CC, to restarting the computer.

The issue is occuring on Mac (10.15.2) and XD version 24.4.22.1, Creative Cloud sync 4.3.19.1

You can see 2 examples below:

Screen Shot 2019-12-16 at 10.03.20.pngScreen Shot 2019-12-16 at 11.12.43.png

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble updating your share link in XD. Please try the following solutions:

Let us know if any of the solution helped you. We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for the reply. 

So far the steps in the first article haven't solved the issue. The other 2 issues appear to be related only to Windows machines and I'm using Mac... Any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for trying the steps. Would you mind creating a new user profile as mentioned here: https://support.apple.com/en-in/guide/mac-help/mtusr001/mac? & let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika,

I am having similar issues creating a share link that works. I have created  two that begin to work but fail at artboard 54 of 73. I am also using a mac and have tried these steps with no luck... Any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it appears this morning's XD update fixed the issue. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi John_Bieske,

Sorry to hear you're facing trouble & thanks for trying the troubleshooting steps. Could you please try updating XD to the latest version (25.1)?  Let us know if that helps.

Thanks for sharing the update, fmck. We are glad to hear you're back on track.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines