• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Share]-Errors 55:47 when updating links in Adobe XD.

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

A user on my network is having issues when trying to update a shared link but is able to publish a new link fine. Errors all seem to start with 55. The latest is 55:47:-1.

I've looked online and cannot see a list of hosts/firewall requirements for XD. Does anyone have this information?

Thanks.

R

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Hi! I had the same problem, and it was solved adding *xd.adobe.com* in Windows Proxy exceptions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologize for your experience. Can you try the solutions in this doc Troubleshooting sharing errors in Adobe XD​ and if they did not help, can you report the issue to the team using the info in the doc?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preran, the link you provided is dead. Could you please update it; I'm having the exact same issue as described in the original post (able to publish a new link; unable to update).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble using Adobe XD. We would request you to please try the solution mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/cannot-use-share-feature.html and if that doesn't help, try the solutions mentioned here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/Troubleshooting-sharing-errors-in-Adobe-XD/td-p/8160324.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already tried suggestions from https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/cannot-use-share-feature.html and nothing works.

I think the problem might be with our work network, because I can publish and update just fine when not on the office network.

The second link you posted (https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/Troubleshooting-sharing-errors-in-Adobe-XD/td-p/8160324) is broken as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is false. This happens inside or outside of any network. Its a long running issue with this tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Mine was solved adding *xd.adobe.com* in Network > Windows Proxy exceptions. My problem was with the network of my company that was blocking it!

Untitled-1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The question was not answered and the link Preran posted is broken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They have no response to it. 

Once it happens to you, all links on your files cannot be updated, whatever you do, even if you restart or create a new link, the error keeps coming back.

And as you can see, its been a year and half, and they've not been able to resolve this issue. 

This is one single reason why I stopped using Adobe XD. You will be stuck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I had the same problem, and it was solved adding *xd.adobe.com* in Windows Proxy exceptions. If you don't know how to do it, ask to your network support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work outside a network.

Like I said, this is an outstnding problem with this tool for a year and a half. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue for me it's killing all my share's.

On a MacBook working from home, not using a proxy so can't use the 'fix'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

That's strange. Would you mind sharing your Adobe ID, phone number and location with me over a private message so that I can escalate it to the team?

I will try my best to help.

Note: Please share the link of this post for reference

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I had the same problem, and it was solved adding *xd.adobe.com* in Windows Proxy exceptions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing your solution here. It should help other users in a similar situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines