Highlighted

Share files specs with non XD user developper

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am looking for a way to share file specs (as color, font size, ligh height, font name, font cuts etc.) with a non-XD user developper. If I am exporting an svg of pdf file, paragraphs line are split and there is no way to know the line height (excep eyeballing). Also, it's not quite convenient to know other font specs.

Is there a way to export a file, with these type of info? 

Thanks a lot.

Hi There,

Please try by clicking on collapse panel, downlaod CSS. Please check the screencshot below for more info. Untitled.png

Hope this will solve your requirement.

Thanks,

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Share files specs with non XD user developper

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am looking for a way to share file specs (as color, font size, ligh height, font name, font cuts etc.) with a non-XD user developper. If I am exporting an svg of pdf file, paragraphs line are split and there is no way to know the line height (excep eyeballing). Also, it's not quite convenient to know other font specs.

Is there a way to export a file, with these type of info? 

Thanks a lot.

Hi There,

Please try by clicking on collapse panel, downlaod CSS. Please check the screencshot below for more info. Untitled.png

Thanks,

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 04, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Thanks,

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2020 1
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Vertika, thanks a lot! Seems great this way, I completely miss the share tab on desktop. Have a great one! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2020 1