• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share for development SVG and character styles

Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking at the design workflow between designers and developers and I have a couple of questions around the "Share for Development" feature which would be great if you could please answer:

1. I have an SVG but it does not show up in the assets pane in "Share for Development", once published. In the "Mastering Adobe XD: Sharing with Stakeholders & Developers" video I just watched it explained how you can download SVGs from here. Any idea why the SVG wouldn't show here?

2. I named a bunch of character styles to represent e.g. "H1", "H2" etc which I can see in my XD document but they are not reflected when I use "Share for Development". This would be really useful, is this possible? If not I guess I can add notes to them on the screens; would this be what you'd recommend?

Thanks so much in advance!

Ed

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Hi Ed,

Thanks for using adobe XD, I would like to confirm if you could see this SVG download button when you "Share for development" as in the screenshot below. I would also request you to check if the assets are marked for export.

For your second comment, I would request you to submit your feedback here: - Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ed,

Thanks for using adobe XD, I would like to confirm if you could see this SVG download button when you "Share for development" as in the screenshot below. I would also request you to check if the assets are marked for export.

For your second comment, I would request you to submit your feedback here: - Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Atul! It was the "marked for export" that wasn't ticked. I don't recall ticking the others, do some formats e.g. jpeg get ticked automatically? Otherwise I can just make a point of ticking assets as I create them.

Thanks

Ed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

do some formats e.g. jpeg get ticked automatically?

Yes XD marks imported assets automatically for export

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines