• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share for review issues

Advisor ,
Apr 21, 2019 Apr 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I share a document for review from within XD (Share - Share for Review) only three art boards gets shared, the rest is absent. I have 30 art boards in the file I'm sharing. When I share I'm in design mode and no art board is selected. When I look at the paginated link text in the shared file it only counts the ones that are there. I have no idea what is happening or why only a very few art board gets shared, or why only those gets shared. It's always the same ones. What's up with this? I'm on W10 and everything is up to date.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are all artboards connected to each other in prototype mode? Not connected one stay invisible for review

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, all art boards are not connected as prototype cause I haven't come to that part yet. The navigation isn't decided. I just wanna share the design with some stakeholders in my project. I tried to connect a couple of more art boards together and release a new shared link, but they still didn't show up. It's still only the first ones that was connected the first time. I did this over again, linked even more art boards together, but still only the first ones gets shared. I deleted the link and repeated the process to get a new link but without any different outcome. Doesn't seem to be working stable at all.

Dear Adobe if your watching:
This sharing thing is a true time bandit. What I would like to see here is selective sharing, so we could just click and select the art boards we wanna share. Every art board should be shared if none are selected. Selecting art boards takes seconds to do and it would give us full control. As it is right now it works kinda quirky having to link every single art board together - and even that doesn't work properly obviously. The outcome seems very random.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD allows to share all selected artboards if they all are selected. Also you can export them into pdf file and share with your stakeholder.

Publish your prototype, design specs, and cloud documents and share it with stakeholders by providin...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe need to fix this so we can select what art boards to share. Also, it shouldn't be required to link art boards in order to share them. Sharing PDF's is off topic and has nothing to do with the share for review feature in XD. It defeats the purpose and is a regression.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines