• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share for review - missing artboards

Advisor ,
Jul 17, 2019 Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I share for review only a few of my artboards in my XD document is included. Same error as with Share for development.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, what version of Adobe XD are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using latest available version: 21.0.12.11
W10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure all the artboards are connected. Only artboards that can be reached from the "home" artboard will show when sharing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not true. First of all, Ive never had to connect any artboards before and every single artboard have been included when sharing for development prior to last XD update. I tried to wire all artboards together just to see if what your writing is correct but that doesn't change anything. Same issue as before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From a couple updates back they changed how sharing for development works and what I said is actually happening, had this problem last week. Sad to hear it's not your case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So your telling me ALL artboards must be linked together in order to appear in design specs?! What's the point in that? So if you don't have any links they will not appear for development?!! But how come I have 4 artboards in my specs after sharing that are not linked? Just like all my other artboards in this project they are not linked cause their not supposed to be, but they made it to the specs page. I don't get it.

Adobe is not taking this in the right direction. It's a mess. Stuff keep getting weirder and weirder. Makes you wonder if they have a designers mind at all. Pointless and destructive. I really hope they listen to feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unmark home or prototype

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines