• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Share]-Having problems with transitions at Presentation share links in XD.

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there 🙂

I created a prototype with several time and touch transitions between boards and buttons, when I publish the project and open the link on the browser for the first time after publishing it and click on an artboard the transition doesn't work and does a dissolve one omitting the auto-animate, but when I go back and click again on the same artboard it works perfectly..could it be a cache issue? does it make sense that it only works the second time it loads the transitions?

Thanks!

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That must work correct without any issue. Can you share link to your project for testing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ares_Hovhannesyan,

I'm afraid I can't share the link as it is something I'm currently doing at work... sorry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Paw,

Sorry about that the transition is not working properly for the first time. In addition to what Ares has said, have you tried to open the link on any other browser? What is the OS and XD version of your machine?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines