Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[SHARE]- Hide/ show pin comments on Adobe XD published link

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I have shared a link to recieve feedback and my team uses pins over the design to locate a specific comment about the UI. 

I would love to have an option to hide/ show those pins and let people see a clear design while they are reviewing the prototype.

Thank you Adobe for XD, it has been a great tool that helped me a lot to develop my professional skills notably. 

With love,

CatalinaBej,

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

You can already set a lot of options in the panel, when preparing the file for Sharing.

Use the appropriate View Settings preset (like Presentation or User Testing) to start with comments hidden, or not even accessible.  Or use Custom to exactly set what you do and don't want to be shown:

Schermafbeelding 2020-04-03 om 22.35.46.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing feedback. It does sound like a great feature request so I will pass on your feedback to the Engineering team and you can do that too by sharing your comments and upvoting this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/38544514-add-setti...

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can already set a lot of options in the panel, when preparing the file for Sharing.

Use the appropriate View Settings preset (like Presentation or User Testing) to start with comments hidden, or not even accessible.  Or use Custom to exactly set what you do and don't want to be shown:

Schermafbeelding 2020-04-03 om 22.35.46.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see that in fullscreen the dots disappear. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines