• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Share]-How to share a single artboard in XD?

Explorer ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

In the latest version release notes, it was announced that now we can 

We can find that info in two different places with a different description:

1) https://www.adobe.com/ru/products/xd/features.html

"You can select a single artboard and publish it to a shared link in Share mode. "

2) https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/whats-new/2020.html#single-publish

"You can now share individual artboards from Prototype mode without any wired interactions."

So it's in Share or Prototype mode? Anyway, I can find it neither in Prototype nor Share mode. There are no new buttons or items in the context menu. Did I miss something?

Thanks.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and using Adobe XD. Yes you can share a single artboard in XD from Prototype mode. If you want to publish a single artboard, select the artboard in the Prototype mode, and set it as the Home artboard. Make sure to remove any interactions to other artboards.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer. I was hoping that this is not the real designed behavior.

Sometimes I have a screen with 5-10+ interactions on an artboard and that means I need to cut them all and then do all the wiring again (or use Undo command) just to be able to upload a single artboard...

If I have a really complex project with up to 100 screens and lots of interactions, that starts to seem very dangerous to cut any links with a not zero probability that I won't be able to undo that later. Most probably I would prefer to avoid that feature at all for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We understand your concern and really appreciate your feedback. We would suggest submitting your feedback here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests so that our engineering team can look into your request.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines