Highlighted

[Share]-How to share the prototype link with limited people?

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use Adobe XD to publish the prototype to the company's intranet, I use share a public link from AdobeXD. My question is whether there will be security issues (the company only allows internal employees to browse the design content), whether my prototype will be in the Adobe cloud and anyone can browse it?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to, Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

[Share]-How to share the prototype link with limited people?

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use Adobe XD to publish the prototype to the company's intranet, I use share a public link from AdobeXD. My question is whether there will be security issues (the company only allows internal employees to browse the design content), whether my prototype will be in the Adobe cloud and anyone can browse it?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to, Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 13, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yulin,

Thank you for reaching out and using Adobe XD. I am assuming that you want to have a public link with limited access. If so you can put the password to it.

Please see the attached image.

image (1).png

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Thank you for your reply. That means if I use "creat link" without "Password" my design will be seen and downloaded by anyone who can access the cloud?

Thanks!

Yulin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 14, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yulin, 

If you "create link"  without "Password" your design will be seen and downloaded by those who has the link not anyone who can access the cloud. 

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it! Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 15, 2020 0