• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Share]-In Development link "</> " icon is missing in XD (24.4.22).

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey

[latest version: 24.4.22]

I have problem with sharing for development. 
I can create a link, but when I open it - it looks like basic for review share. I don't have icon " </> " as was before and my developer can't download thing or styles.
Is it a bug or I can't find this?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Hello,

I had come across this problem many times. Some trial and error method will work.

Like restart XD, and update the link.

If there is any XD update, do the update.

If there is any plugin update, do the update.

Today morning I had the same issue, there was a plugin update and I did that, restarted the XD. It worked.

Regards,

Dinesh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pandafolio,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble seeing the " </>" icon in development link in Adobe XD. Could you please check if you have marked anything for export in development?

Please see the attached screenshot:

developmemt.png

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I am sure that i checked the downloadable assets as mentioned above,
but still... my developer still telling me that the </> is gone.
please fix this 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that and thank you confirmation. Would you mind telling if it's aa file specific issue or happening with all the files? Could you please try to copy all the content, interaction from prototype mode and paste into a new document & try to share for development?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess it's only happened with a file with more than 1000 assets, because I have no problem with a file with much more fewer assets. Any tips to cut number of artboards and assets ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can clearly say that this problem occurs with assets 100 or 200 or 0....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, but in my case it's not about the number of assets or the file, since I barely have a few assets and I tried a new file. Is there really a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. It was working perfectly until today. Please fix ASAP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same problem here. I export to developer and everything goes well. He sees </> and working, next day after no change, </> is gone ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having same issues, developers can't see the development icon anymore. Please fix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same problem. I had the </> available a few hours ago and now its gone!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same error here.

It happened very recently as we've been using the same link for months on end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are experiencing the same exact issue and did not know it was an issue until our developer mentioned that what they are seeing is different then what we see. When creating the Development link with Downloadable assets click (only 21 assets), I am able to see the dev specs tab on the link, but our developer is not. We are on macs, and he is on PC, but that should not matter. Please advise ASAP as we cannot have development work with the links we are sending if they don't provide assets etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I had come across this problem many times. Some trial and error method will work.

Like restart XD, and update the link.

If there is any XD update, do the update.

If there is any plugin update, do the update.

Today morning I had the same issue, there was a plugin update and I did that, restarted the XD. It worked.

Regards,

Dinesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dinesh,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing the troubleshooting steps. It will surely help other community members. We appreciate your participation in this community.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Same thing happened to me today. I only have 42 assets, and it was working perfectly until yesterday. Now the icon for the design specs is not appearing and the developers cannot access the necessary details. I updated XD and all, so not sure what is going on. Quite bothersome, and as you see above, this has been happening to people quite a lot. Would be great if that can be fixed. 

Thanks,

TJ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

This is strange. Would you mind sharing the OS and XD version of your machine? Is it happening with all the links or with this specific link? Have you tried in any other browser and share results?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now the icon for the design specs is not appearing and the developers cannot access the necessary details. I updated XD, so not sure what is going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello... I also am having the same issue.  I have closed the application, did the upgrade, and still am not able to select the down assets box for our developers.  Any other suggestions?  

sherry22_0-1608817258241.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Please provide a solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Horizam,

We are sorry for the trouble. Would you mind telling us if you've marked assets in your file for download? Please create a new file and mark an asset for download an then select share for development or Review and then check it enables the downloadables assets option.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines