• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Share] Invited users are unable to open documents. "Error: Sorry we can't open the document." in XD

Explorer ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We've started having big problems across our Enterprise Team (distributed) over the last few days sharing files in XD....basically inviting users to work on a document suddenly stopped working - invited users cannot open the file in XD.

Everything was fine until last week. Now we cannot effectively share documents across the distributed (Enterprise) team. I really really need a solution v.quickly - being strongly pushed to move to different software (which i don't want to do) but am swimming against the tide here.

There are multiple accounts associated with each persons email address. This is a result of the organisation moving from std licensing to enterprise licenses with single sign-on integration.

• When I enter a user's email 2 entries appear 
  • These used to highlight which was associated with an enterprise license in brackets - now it doesn't

We've spent hours and hours trying different solutions and suggestions and countless combinations of logging in / out of accounts to ensure that everyone is logged in to their enterprise accounts - both those sharing and those being invited. Everyone has updated to the latest version of XD

• Old file shares seem to be ok in some instances
  • Newly created files will not open and we get the error message 
  • The file creator can open the file fine
  • Everyone invited gets the error when trying to open the doc in XD
  • Invited user can download and access from their 'Shared with you' section on assets.adobe.com

Whislt downloading the files to local machines from assets.adobe.com works fine, this is not a appropriate solution - completely negates the value of working together across files or even synching files....

Have tested inviting to files too and from accounts inside and outside the Enterprise and nothing is working - always the same error.

I need a solution quickly please.

How can we easily and quickly solve what appears to be an issue with multiple accounts?

Thanks

Liam

There is a thread on this here, but nothing is working and need:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/invite-to-edit-sorry-we-can-t-open-the-document/td-p/1040994...

<The title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble opening the invited document in XD. As you have already tried the basic troubleshooting steps. We'd recommend you to please get in touch with our support team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html.You may try to create a support ticket using Admin console (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html#Howtocreateandmanagesup...) or you may share your contact details over a private message and I'll help you to connect with the team. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines