Highlighted

[Share]-Is it possible to turn off hints/tooltips in XD?

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find a way to turn off hints/tooltips in XD. For example, I'm seeing them every time when I resize a group or a repeat grid, or when I open the Assets panel... I think I was able to turn them off before but with the latest update they came back. Anybody esle having this issue? Is it possible to turn them off? Thanks

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

[Share]-Is it possible to turn off hints/tooltips in XD?

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find a way to turn off hints/tooltips in XD. For example, I'm seeing them every time when I resize a group or a repeat grid, or when I open the Assets panel... I think I was able to turn them off before but with the latest update they came back. Anybody esle having this issue? Is it possible to turn them off? Thanks

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 28, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing for us to help you better? Also can you provide us with info on the OS that you are on, its version number, and the version number of XD that you are using currently?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seeing this every time I resize or open the Assets panel. XD version - 23.1.32.2, using windows10 version 10.0.17763

tooltip.jpgassets tooltip.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to disable them as well. When will Preferences be available? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 30, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback. Please check out Joan Lafferty comments in this link: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/13400064-disable-h... to turn off the hints.

Preferences is unfortunately not available in XD. You may submit a request here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests so that our team can look into your request.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 30, 2020 0