• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share link does not work

Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a trouble where I could not access my XD share link file. I have been trying to access the link in the past hour, however, I keep getting redirection to "Something went wrong" page.

Me and my team are stuck because none of us can access the link. Please advice me on how to pursue this matter. I don't want to regenerate the link as there are some comments on the existing link that I have to take care of. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble, we'll try our best to help you with it. Could you please try the steps shared below:

1. Sign out of XD and Adobe CC Desktop app.
  2. Close CoreSync and all Adobe related processes from Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  3. Sign back in on Adobe CC Desktop app and launch Adobe XD from there and check again if it works or not.

If this doesn't help, please share a few more details like:

• A screenshot of the About XD info page.
  • The version of the Operating System.
  • Is this happening with a specific link or multiple links?
  • Are you connected to a private network or a managed network like a work or school network?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I tried the above methods and the shared link still doesn't work. I've attached the screenshot of the error page in this reply.  I've been getting this error message since 12am EST and now the shared link still doesn't work. My version of OS is macOS Mojave (10.14.6). The problem is happening with one specific link and I'm connected to a work network. 

Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 6.20.49 PM.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible for you to switch to a different network and then check if you are able to access the link? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this at home and the link still does not work 😞 is there a way to fix this problem without having to regenerate the link? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

actually is there a way to retrieve the comment written on the prototype. thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines