• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Share]-Live preview not working with MacOSX when connected with IOS device in XD.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried using live preview for the last week. I have tried it on two different mac books (one on OSX Catalina 10.15.3 and one on Mojave 10.14.5) with Adobe XD (26.0.22.5) connected using one third party and three official apple lightning cables to my Iphone8 (13.3.1) using XD (26.0).

The Phone showed up in XD on the desktop only when I was using the third party cable (as "IOS-Device" not the actual name of the phone). In the Phone App the connection was not showing up however.

Can somebody help me with this?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble previewing in XD and thanks for trying with different cables and operating system. Would you mind trying it with a different Iphone as well? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling XD?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you for the quick response!

I did not get to try it with my windows 10 System but I got it working on another Iphone8 (same version for OS and XD).

I would suspect a hardware issue. Very odd since my phone is barely over a month old. Uninstalling and reinstalling XD on the laptop and the phone did not have an effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines