Highlighted

[Share]-Memory out of bounds error on prototypes in XD 28 version.

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a prototype that was updated and published using XD 28 and it now errors before displaying anything.

The error in Chrome dev tools gives me this stack trace, (originating from share.js):

RuntimeError: memory access out of bounds
    at wasm-function[10346]:0x3b45ec
    at wasm-function[802]:0x1f7f0
    at wasm-function[754]:0x1b70e
    at wasm-function[698]:0x156c0
    at wasm-function[658]:0x14011
    at wasm-function[2075]:0x7b1ad
    at wasm-function[582]:0x10ed8
    at Object.l._SpWebGLView_update(player-vector.js:1:106480)
    at Ii.ri.update (player-vector.js:1:145530)
    at t.value (share.js:218:302847)

I've removed the absolute URL paths here, but hopefully this is enough to get the conversation started.

Before updating to XD 28, the prototype worked as expected. I only added a couple elements to the updated prototype before publishing, so I doubt I've reached some kind of memory limit (this is also a relatively simple prototype, consisting of only 2 artboards, vector objects and text). That said, I can fix the issue by removing an artboard from the prototype flow.

My best guess as to where this might originate is here: 
https://github.com/emscripten-core/emscripten/issues/9677

This is a private prototype, but if further investigation is needed, I can provide a URL.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Prototyping, Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

[Share]-Memory out of bounds error on prototypes in XD 28 version.

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a prototype that was updated and published using XD 28 and it now errors before displaying anything.

The error in Chrome dev tools gives me this stack trace, (originating from share.js):

RuntimeError: memory access out of bounds
    at wasm-function[10346]:0x3b45ec
    at wasm-function[802]:0x1f7f0
    at wasm-function[754]:0x1b70e
    at wasm-function[698]:0x156c0
    at wasm-function[658]:0x14011
    at wasm-function[2075]:0x7b1ad
    at wasm-function[582]:0x10ed8
    at Object.l._SpWebGLView_update(player-vector.js:1:106480)
    at Ii.ri.update (player-vector.js:1:145530)
    at t.value (share.js:218:302847)

I've removed the absolute URL paths here, but hopefully this is enough to get the conversation started.

Before updating to XD 28, the prototype worked as expected. I only added a couple elements to the updated prototype before publishing, so I doubt I've reached some kind of memory limit (this is also a relatively simple prototype, consisting of only 2 artboards, vector objects and text). That said, I can fix the issue by removing an artboard from the prototype flow.

My best guess as to where this might originate is here: 
https://github.com/emscripten-core/emscripten/issues/9677

This is a private prototype, but if further investigation is needed, I can provide a URL.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Prototyping, Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 12, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you're having trouble after updating to XD latest version. Would you mind rolling back to the previous version of XD?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 12, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cleecanth,

Thanks for using Adobe XD. I am writing this to follow-up with you if you are still experiencing this issue? Let us know, we'll be happy to assist you.

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 24, 2020 1