• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share or Publish File: Premature Optimization Of Prototype

Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not seen anything on my particular issue. How can I speed up the optimization of my file's performance when being shared via link? I notice that the app prototype that I've created does not function as an average "mobile" app would function. It seems as if certain functions in the XD file lags.

I have a super-fast computer and 16gb of RAM. My internet speeds are fast as well. I've noticed people who view the link also struggle with optimization performance when trying to navigate throughout the link.

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Product performance , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. We can surely test this on our end and we'll try our best to help you with this. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD and the Operating System.
  2. Is it happening with all the links or with specific links?
  3. Will it be possible for you to share the link with us so that we can test this on our end? If yes, you can share it either here or through a private message by clicking on my name.

Note: Please add this discussion link in the subject while sending a DM.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We would like to follow up on your issue here. Would you mind confirming if your issue has been resolved? Please let us know if you need further assistance from us.

We are here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the problem is still occurring. The presentation mode of the XD file
is not as highly responsive as you would expect it to be. I feel that the
average optimization of general functions (on your phone, tablet, computer,
etc.) is more responsive than the presentation mode in XD it'self.
hopefully, this makes sense?

Kind regards,
WILL WHITELOW
<Personal Info Removed By Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for coming back and explaining the problem. Is it possible for you to share the link with us or create a video showing the lag in performance so that we can investigate the issue?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines