• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Share]- Password protected Adobe XD link not working which was working fine eariler.

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

I am using enterprise adobe license. I published the adobe xd link with password protected. It was working fine earlier. But suddenly it throwing the error like below "Password is invalid or the link may not be available". I have checked "Manage Links" area...The Link is present there. Kindly help to resolve this issue. 

[Note: If I created the new link for the same project...That new link with password working Fine.]

{Renamed By MOD}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I'd request if you can share a few more details like:

1. The version of Adobe XD.
  2. Did you create a review link, which is not work working? If yes, could you please try updating that review link and check again if its working or not?
  3. If you have created a new link instead of updating the link, then that's expected behavior.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I m using Adobe XD Version: 28.4.12

The Adobe XD link
https://xd.adobe.com/view/1043cc79-a21b-49a9-501a-5b529d799f07-6672/
password: 0p3n$3$@m3

[cid:image003.png@01D60EB1.39A89C80]

The problem is I have shared the link with everyone in client side.. Each time If I get this issue, I need to explain and resend the new link to them seems unprofessional.

Kindly help to me. Let me know if any other details need.

Thanks,
Chandrika

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

<Personal Info Removed by Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Chandrika,

Thank you for sharing the link. However I am not able to open the link as it gives me the same error "Password is invalid or the link may not be available". We'd like to confirm if it's happening with only password protected links or all the links. Is it happening with this specific link? 

We'll investigate on it.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines