• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[SHARE]- Problem with video quality when screen capturing

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a UI animation in Adobe XD since I find it much more user friendly and time efficient than using After Effect. However, after screen capturing the interaction, I noticed that the shadows looks really bad and all jerky... I don't know if there is something I could do about it? I want to post this project in my portfolio but this is really furstrating because I can't really be ok with posting such a bad quality video.

Any ideas on how to avoid those jerky shadows? (see around the carousel boxes and the phones)

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pierre,

Thanks for reaching out. I tried recording a prototype animation and found that it is captured as per the design. I did on a Windows 10 machine and on the latest version of XD which is 28.4. Could you please confirm the OS version and the XD version you are using and also is it possible for you to share the file so that we can test it on our end?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm using Catalina 10.15.4 and my XD version is 28.4.12.3

https://www.dropbox.com/s/awhky1hcj74oezy/Cupid-19.xd?dl=0 here is the XD file.

thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would be great to have a proper and clean way to export animation in XD other than by screen capturing because I think a lot of users use the final animation to put in their portfolio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any news?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pierre,

I have downloaded your file on macOS. I recorded few interactions in XD. Please see the video recording below

Here is the link for the file: https://adobe.ly/2VbwDif.

Let me know if you have issues viewing the recording.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks,

looks like your shadows are smoother than mine for some reason. No idea why tho...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. Are you able to resolve the issue?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines