• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[SHARE]- Reviewers of my private prototype link are not receiving notifications for new comments.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!
I've shared a private link with a team member, but he's not getting notifications when I add new comments to it. He only gets notifications when I respond to one of his comments or @mention him. Is this the way it's intended to work? It would be useful if we both received notifications when our clients added new comments to the link. 

Cheers, 

Alex 

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alex,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you please ask the team members to check if the notifications option is enabled here: https://account.adobe.com/notifications

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

Thanks for getting back to me! I confirmed with him that the notifications option is enabled and Xd is set to "All emails." I also shared it with another coworker and had similar results (they didn't recieve any notifications for new comments I would add to the link unless they had been tagged). Do you have any other possible solutions? 

Thanks! 

Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming that email notification is enabled for commenting activity on shared XD prototypes. Would you mind telling us if you are working on an enterprise network?

We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika, 

I believe we are on an enterprise network. We have "Adobe for Teams" and everyone has the full Creative Cloud. 

Thanks, 

Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alex,

Thank you for the confirmation. I have asked the enterprise team to take a look on your query. Someone from the team will assist you further.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alex,

I am following up on the issue. Is the issue has been resolved or not? I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines