• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share error in XD: Share isn't available right now. Please try again later, Error 131.

Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I just wanted to check to see if it is me or if the Adobe XD Cloud file sharing is currently down? I'm attaching a screenshot of the error message. Is anyone else seeing this?

Thank You

Chris2020-02-05_16-25-10.png

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Hi Sjaani

Thank you for getting back to me. It seems like the problem is now resolved. Possibly the network was down but after a few hours it seems to be working again. Thank you for sending me the Adobe System Status Page - I will bookmark that for future reference.

Thank you again!

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sharing appears to be working for me. Did you try again later?
When things aren't working and the message suggests it's beyond your system as that message would to me it's often helpful to look at the Adobe System Status Page to see if a known issue or maintenance might be causing your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sjaani

Thank you for getting back to me. It seems like the problem is now resolved. Possibly the network was down but after a few hours it seems to be working again. Thank you for sending me the Adobe System Status Page - I will bookmark that for future reference.

Thank you again!

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have now same problem 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ,I have the same problem now but erorr 130
How to solve it? !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same thing. "Sharing isn't available right now. Please try again later. (Error 130)" is the message I get. Adobe, any ideas when this will be resolved? Trying to collaborate with my coworkers right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My share links aren't working and when I try to update a link I get a Error 55:63 code. Wehn I try to create a new link I  get a Error 44:63 code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same issues & errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are sorry for the trouble. We have an ongoing discussion happening here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/unable-to-view-the-xd-links/td-p/11147578?page=1 Please join the discussion

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines