Highlighted

[Share]-Share error in XD: Share isn't available right now. Please try again later, Error 131.

Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I just wanted to check to see if it is me or if the Adobe XD Cloud file sharing is currently down? I'm attaching a screenshot of the error message. Is anyone else seeing this?

Thank You

Chris2020-02-05_16-25-10.png

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Hi Sjaani

Thank you for getting back to me. It seems like the problem is now resolved. Possibly the network was down but after a few hours it seems to be working again. Thank you for sending me the Adobe System Status Page - I will bookmark that for future reference.

Thank you again!

Chris

TOPICS
Product performance, Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

[Share]-Share error in XD: Share isn't available right now. Please try again later, Error 131.

Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I just wanted to check to see if it is me or if the Adobe XD Cloud file sharing is currently down? I'm attaching a screenshot of the error message. Is anyone else seeing this?

Thank You

Chris2020-02-05_16-25-10.png

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Hi Sjaani

Thank you for getting back to me. It seems like the problem is now resolved. Possibly the network was down but after a few hours it seems to be working again. Thank you for sending me the Adobe System Status Page - I will bookmark that for future reference.

Thank you again!

Chris

TOPICS
Product performance, Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Feb 05, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sharing appears to be working for me. Did you try again later?
When things aren't working and the message suggests it's beyond your system as that message would to me it's often helpful to look at the Adobe System Status Page to see if a known issue or maintenance might be causing your problem.

Translate

Translate

Feb 05, 2020 2
Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sjaani

Thank you again!

Chris

Translate

Translate

Feb 05, 2020 1
New Here ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have now same problem 

Translate

Translate

May 08, 2020 1
New Here ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ,I have the same problem now but erorr 130
How to solve it? !

Translate

Translate

May 10, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same thing. "Sharing isn't available right now. Please try again later. (Error 130)" is the message I get. Adobe, any ideas when this will be resolved? Trying to collaborate with my coworkers right now.

Translate

Translate

May 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My share links aren't working and when I try to update a link I get a Error 55:63 code. Wehn I try to create a new link I  get a Error 44:63 code.

Translate

Translate

May 20, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same issues & errors.

Translate

Translate

May 20, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry for the trouble. We have an ongoing discussion happening here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/unable-to-view-the-xd-links/td-p/11147578?page=1 Please join the discussion

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

May 20, 2020 0