• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Share]-Share for development link doesn't have the development option in XD.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've been using the same link for a while and never had any issues with it, so this is a relatively recent issue. There are 2 of us that are experiencing this same problem.

So the option to change from development to any other "View setting" is greyed out. I simply cannot alter the same link. When I try to create a new one it just loads forever. I left it at 57%, when I came back 30 min later it was at 53%

If you look at the link you can actually see that it says that it's a spec link. In the right panel inside Adobe XD it also says development, but it's behaving exactly like a regular prototype: https://xd.adobe.com/spec/cbf4b7fc-b107-43ad-7d1a-cf0f752e51c0-bdc5/screen/47f10ac8-fda2-41cc-a7bb-7...

Adobe XD version: the latest release on Windows as of 21-02-2020

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble using Adobe XD. We would request you to please try the same on a different machine, also could you please try copying everything from the prototype mode and paste into a new document and then try to share the link?

We had a similar discussion regarding this over here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/share-in-development-link-quot-lt-gt-quot-icon-is-missing-in...

Is it the same issue that you're experiencing?

Let us know if that helps. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, it's the same error.

This is what my share panel looks like. I can't change it from Development to anything else.image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No diagnose or solution here, but I'd like to add that I can –still– easily swith my shared version from any kind to any other kind. The initial version defines whether it will reside (and remain) in this "view" or "spec" part in the URL, but that should not pose any problem. What type does the Manage Links overview tell it is, because that indication should change instantly and accordingly ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines