• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Share]-Shared design review links are not loading in XD?

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the update this morning I am finding my shared design review starts to load then the page goes blank.

Plus I have also had two instances of the desktop software closing with no warning today, that has rarely happened in two years of usage.

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had the same problem a few minutes ago. Seems to be working now, maybe it was a temporary issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hope so, was a bit worrying as we are due to present to a client in a bit! 😮

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have issue, that my team cannot just to open a shared prototype links on their mobile devices,  all the time there is anoying registration window. Ones you open the same link in a browser on laptop - you can see the file and click thought all screens. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the inconvenience. It was an issue which seems to be resolved now. Would you mind confirming if you're still facing the issue?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This morning updated XD to the latest version (28.3.12), updated all my links and unfortunatelly I still have it. Fo me this issue happens randomly, not for all links. Some links opens without any Registration window on mobile device, some with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear you are still facing issues with some links. Would you mind switching to a different network and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still getting random closures of the xd software which is resulting to loss of work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can understand it could be frustrating for you. Would you mind elaborating a bit more like are you facing random crashes while using XD or you are facing trouble opening the prototype link?

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you even test your application before replying? Having a response about feeling sorry is the worst, it seems like it's been more than a year and you still didn't fix the problem.

Disappointed knowing that I just payed for full access just to share my files...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines