Highlighted

Share tab/feature suddenly inaccessible (on projects I've previously created a live prototype link)

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the most recent update, I can't access the Share tab for one of my projects.

My current workaround is to copy all of my screens into a new XD project just to create a new prototype link, which is not ideal, since my collaborators are used to having a single source of truth that can be updated, instead of me having to create multiple files of the same project.

I'm pretty worried that this will happen to my other projects which are even more longstanding and I'd have to re-create and migrate all of my assets to a new project.

Version info:

Adobe XD: 24.4.22.1

Creative Cloud Sync: 4.3.16.14

Creative Cloud Desktop

Creative Cloud: 5.0.0.354

Apps: 5.0.0.354

Coresync: 4.3.16.14

CCX Process: 3.3.0.39

CC library: 3.6.1.5

TOPICS
Desktop, Error, How to, Product issue, Share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Share tab/feature suddenly inaccessible (on projects I've previously created a live prototype link)

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the most recent update, I can't access the Share tab for one of my projects.

My current workaround is to copy all of my screens into a new XD project just to create a new prototype link, which is not ideal, since my collaborators are used to having a single source of truth that can be updated, instead of me having to create multiple files of the same project.

I'm pretty worried that this will happen to my other projects which are even more longstanding and I'd have to re-create and migrate all of my assets to a new project.

Version info:

Adobe XD: 24.4.22.1

Creative Cloud Sync: 4.3.16.14

Creative Cloud Desktop

Creative Cloud: 5.0.0.354

Apps: 5.0.0.354

Coresync: 4.3.16.14

CCX Process: 3.3.0.39

CC library: 3.6.1.5

TOPICS
Desktop, Error, How to, Product issue, Share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 03, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi yi_davidy44224035

We are sorry for the inconvenience. This issue is caused due to a corrupt component in the file, which, the team is already aware of and is currently working on it. You will be able to see the fix in future releases of XD.

Meanwhile, could you share the file you are using so that the team can see if there are any other factors causing this issue and can fix them at once so you wouldn't face this issue again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shwetha,

How can I send my file?

Kind regards,

YDY

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2019 0
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can upload it to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with Shwetha over a private message. 

If you do not have too many components, I suggest creating a copy of your file, and deleting components one by one to identify the corrupt component.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 06, 2019 0