Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Share]-Unable to publish prototype with development link - Error 44:23

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have been facing this issue for sometime and my obsession towards Adobe XD is now completely turned into hatred for the tool. I am using Macbook Pro & my prototype in XD was designed with extensive interactions for a fortune customer, to depict various user journeys & personas captured during requirements gathering workshop. As anticipated, the work was well received by the stakeholders and I was in awe of this tool and its capabilities till 3 weeks back. When it was time for me to share the prototype link with my team members, it started giving me heartburns when after reaching 100% everytime, it was spitting out 44:23 error. And guess what, to attain that 100% it took hours together(literally all night long sometimes) just to give me a glimpse of this annoying 44:23 error. I am just frustrated to the core now and regretting for picking this tool for prototyping. I can't go back to the drawing board now and start redoing everything in photoshop(the pre-XD approach), as I am half way down already. Need a solution ASAP! If there is no solution found for this issue, then I do not have any better choices that withdrawing all the licenses that we have procured. 

I am an avid cricket follower too..it's like you biting your nails and glued to the game wanting your favorite batsman on the crease score a century who is just short of a run, and then comes the rain to abandon the whole game...phewwww! Annoying...

-Raj

UX Head & Architect 

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Product performance , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Raj,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. I'd request if you can try the steps shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-44-23-in-xd-while-share-for-development/m-p/10615642?p...

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

The suggested approaches aren't convincing to me. You have put forward to me some ugly workarounds but solution. I will explain you my scenaio: The prototype of ours contain 4 personas as of today and each persona has multiple stories/scenarios that has been depicted interactively in the prototype. Now, if I have to break them down into smaller chunks as indicated by you, then I lose the contunity in the flow. Relying heavily on XD, we have left behind some of the conventional ways of UX designing and now this is taking a toll on us.

Best Regards.

-Raj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Raj,

We understand it could be frustrating for you and thankyou for sharing the details. We will try our best to bring you out of this situation. Would you mind telling us if it's happening with a specific file? How many assets are being used? Are you able to publish without the assets? Is it possible for you to share the file with us so that we can investigate at our end?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika,

I just can't tell you how frustrating it is. Hours together got wasted in this doing absolutely nothing but just waiting to publish it and finally ending up with some errors. 
Yup, its happening with all the files associated with this project alone. Without assets, I am able to publish the URL that too after waiting for almost an hour. After that, when I try updating the same link including assets(which roughly is around 6000), it takes all night long and then morning serves my tea with some kind of error. I am not sure if I can share the file with you guys as we have signed an NDA with the customer. Would appreciate if any of your support staffs can get into a webex/teams video conferencing with me.

Best Regards,

-Raj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand it could be frustrating for you. I really appreciate your efforts and patience. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of your about XD info page? I would also request you to please share your Adobe ID, phone number and location with me over a private message so that I can escalate the issue to our support team. 

For immediate assistance, you may directly get in touch with them using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html

Note: Please send the url of this post over a PM.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines