• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Share]-Unable to share the old project with the team after updating XD.

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a major issue. My artboard contains a large project with around 40 pages. Before I updated XD I was able to share a link with my team and they could view all pages. Now that I've updated XD, I can't share the entire project with them unless I prototype everything? That makes ZERO sense. Before they could just view every page and now I have to prototype the entire project just to show them? THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED NOW!

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniel,

We are sorry to hear you're having trouble sharing the project with the team. Would you mind rolling back to the previous version of file as mentioned here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/revision-history-in-xd-helps-ensure-peace-of-mind-during-col...? Then, you can try to copy and paste the design into a new document.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks.

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Harshika. That wont work.. I saved my design, and tried to roll back the version of XD. but when i try to open my file it only gives me the option to update now or later. when i click later XD crashes. What youre suggesting to do wont work either, because I would have to be able to open the file in order to copy and paste it, which I cant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I have understood the feature to publish single artboards correctly, it shouldn't cause the issue that you have reported. I created an XD project with three artboards that weren't connected in prototype mode and published them. I am able to see all the artboards in the shared link.

If I link one of the artboards to the Home artboard, then only the linked artboards are published and the other ignored. That has been the case all along. If you have linked artboards, then all artboards will have to be linked to the Home artboard for them to be published.

If I did not get your question correctly, and you would like us to check what's happening, upload your file to a shared location and share the URL with Harshika over a private message for investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines