Highlighted

[Share]-Unable to view the design of different dimension in browser in XD.

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

I was wondering when you design a website wireframe which resolution do you work on?

My developers have a problem translating my design in 1337x720 or 1920x1080 dimensions .. so i end up designing in viewport size which is 1520x760 which is what i see the most accurate representation of how the website should look like in a browser ..

Can someone give me a tutorial because i am very confused here

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Topics

Design, How to, Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

[Share]-Unable to view the design of different dimension in browser in XD.

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

I was wondering when you design a website wireframe which resolution do you work on?

My developers have a problem translating my design in 1337x720 or 1920x1080 dimensions .. so i end up designing in viewport size which is 1520x760 which is what i see the most accurate representation of how the website should look like in a browser ..

Can someone give me a tutorial because i am very confused here

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Topics

Design, How to, Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually you'd create a desktop website with max-width, e.g. this Adobe website's content area is 1280px wide no matter how wide the browser window actually is.

One way is to look at the usage stats. May be 90% of your traffic are from mobile (which is very common) and if so it's almost irrelevant to design your website for desktop.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ammar,

Thank you for reaching out and using Adobe XD. You can design app layouts for different screen sizes to create a great user experience with the help of responsive design. Please check out this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/how-to/responsive-resizing.html

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines