• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Share]- When using mobile preview, the state change of an image turns white.

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I'm using Xd on my PC and I'm trying to preview it on my iphone 8. It's an auto-animate state change via tap, where the image gets bigger inside the mask. It looks fine on the PC preview, but on the mobile app the image turns white.

The video attached has a side-by-side, the left side is the PC preview and the right is the mobile preview (sorry for sound).

Is anyone expierencing this bug at all? Or am I doing something wrong?

{Renamed By MOD}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

H Karen,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I would request if you can share a few more details like:

1. The version of Adobe XD.
  2. Could you please create a link and check how it previews on a browser?
  3. Could you please share a screenshot of interactions?
  4. Will it be possible for you to share the prototype link with us if it is not confidential?

We're here to help, just need more information.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply.

1. Mobile Version is 28.0
PC version is 28.112

2&4. Here is a link and the problem arises with Dashboard-Feed artboard on mobile. The link seems to work fine in the browser. Feedback Link 

3. The video attached has a side-by-side, the left side is the PC preview and the right is the mobile preview. When I tap the phone the image turns transparent or white. Here are the interactions.
interaction1.JPGinteraction2.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. I'd request if you can update to the current version of Adobe XD that is 28.2 and check how it goes. In case if you are still facing the issue, will it be possible for you to share the file with us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines