• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Share]-Why are the prototype links are loading too slow in XD?

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, when I share my Xd project with a client, the link provided by you are too slow, At first, I thought it could be the resolution of my images, so I did resize all of them to a very basic resolution, however, the slow loading is still persists. this is very annoying for clients and also for the designer.
Can anyone give me any advice? is this happen to all of you guys?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Harshika,

Do you have any update on this issue?

Thank you,

Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt,

Thanks for sharing the file. I did see that after clicking on hamburger menu the prototype keeps on loading. I have sent you a private message. Could you please check if you receive it or not?

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any luck troubleshooting the file I sent?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did open the file and investigated on it. I have sent you a private message with my observation.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I created an Adobe xd link for my website mockup but after I try opening it on the browser (Google Chrome) it keeps loading.

The pages take forever to load or sometimes it doesn't at all. Just keeps showing this:

15930262223958679419158871482836.jpg

Some help regarding this issue would be really great as I worked very hard on it and have to submit the link as part of my finals assignment for college.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mridu,

Sorry for the trouble you're facing with the prototype link loading in browser. Did you try to refresh the link and see if it loads up? Have you tried opening the link in any other browser and see if that works?

Please share the link with me here so that I can check at my end.

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for your quick reply, to answer your questions, yes I have
refreshed the link and I tried opening it on safari and Google Chrome but
it didn't work. I also created new links a few times and changed the view
settings but to no avail.

Here is the link for the prototype:

https://xd.adobe.com/view/1969e356-bb39-4963-8c56-0f3f6610ac4b-4c3a/?fullscreen&hints=off

Thank you so much for your help.
Kind regards,
Mridu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying that. The team has looked into the issue and is working on it. You will definitely see improvements in the future.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried it recently, as in these days ? I just tested it in Chrome and Safari on my Mac and it's loading not so slow at all. Sure, that huge image might take some time to appear on the canvas, but it's not a matter of minutes – just a few seconds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to make an animation using the time-triggers (since GIF files are not working in XD) but it always stopped on the second destination when I checked the preview on iPad. It works just fine on my PC though. Also this didn't happen before the updates, so I assume it's a bug after the updates?

Hope it'll be fixed soon. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying updating the XD App to recent v24.0 and test again.

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I have the latest version installed, still not working.

IMG_0051.pngIMG_0052.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel like I'm having the same or a similar issue with version 29.2.32.3, Creative Cloud Sync 4.3.45.2.

My problem is also with Time Triggers.  It is only present when viewing the prototype in the browser.

When I reach the artboard that has a time trigger on it a blue loading animation (from xd.adobe.com - the blue loading animation is not in my prototype) appears, and my prototype hangs and doesn't progress to the next artboard.

However, if I hit the browser refresh while on that artboard, then the time triggers start working again and it progresses to the next artboard.

I've tried it in Chrome, Firefox and Safari and they all behave the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update on this.

I had my time trigger set to a Delay of 0s and a Duration of 1s.

If I change the Delay to something other than 0s (i.e. 0.1s), it works again in the browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joshua,

Sorry for the delay in response. We have the latest version of XD i.e 29.3. Please update and see if that fixes the issue. If no, is it possible for you to share the video capturing the behavior for better understanding?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Yes, I am also running 29.3 - I update whenever there is an update.

I created a new project in 29.3 and created some Time transitions with a Delay of 0s and the published project worked fine in a browser.  Here is the new project, working fine:  https://xd.adobe.com/view/b94e0e49-45f0-465e-78fd-9fe8f53f0682-cf7f/

However, a project that originated some months ago (in a previous version) still has the problem even though it gets edited and the link updated frequently, from 29.3.

Here is the older project.  https://xd.adobe.com/view/8363a9da-5e49-4f12-4947-97edb5d6e6a8-f552/?fullscreen

Click in the UserName field to "fill" it in and then click Log In.  When you do, the browser hangs with a blue loading animation.  If you refresh the browser the timer works and gets you to the next artboard (until you reach another page with a Time trigger set to a Delay of 0s).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I was experiencing the same issue. I rely heavely on the time trigger for more complex, animated transitions, and I had been experiencing the same issue (especially frustrating when attempting to user test). The issue seems to resolve when I change the delay to .01s. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joshua and Taylor,

I am sorry for the delay in response. Is it possible for you to share the file with me over a private message so that I can look an investigate at my end? The link does behave the same as you said. Which operating system you are working on? Are you experincing the same issue on both PC and XD iOS app? Please share the screenshot of your about XD info.

I will try my best to investigate on the issue.

Note: Please share the url of the post over a PM for reference.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Changing the delay from 0s to .1s worked just fine for me too!!

Thanks for the tip!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a prototype, shared weeks ago. Since yesterday, the prototype no longer works properly, it does not load. It opens, but at the first interaction the loading stops. I tried to create a new link, same problem. Even from the XD app, projects doesn't load.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try loading the prototype in different browsers? If not trying loading the prototype in some different browser.

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try to load the prototype on a different browser as suggested by Vishu. In case if the issue persists, will it be possible for you to share the link with us so that we can test this on our end? If yes, you can share the link either here or you can send a direct message to me by clicking on my name.

Note: Please add this discussion link in the subject.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already tried in different browsers, the problem persist. I can't share the link here, is for a client. 2 weeks ago it was working with no problems. On XD App the projects works, the problem is just with the link on browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We understand it could be frustrating for you. If you're unable to share the link with us due to confidentiality issue. We would suggest you to please get in touch with our support team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html so that you can get the immediate assistance on the issue.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They told me to wait until the next update, which I did. 
Nothing has changed, the prototype link is not working, but not only that project, all the links of the animated prototypes now do not work. I sent the project and the link to Rishabh Tiwari 
Now what am I supposed to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines