• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

shared link is rendering the content incorrectly

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm sharing the project with my team by using this link so they can make comments on it. 

At the moment when I use the preview it works just fine:

juanb38017886_1-1595229982086.png

But when I update the shared link the content looks like this in some screens in the browser:

juanb38017886_0-1595229943094.png

This is anoying since I can't find were is the problem because I found everything is ok inside the editor.

Any clue?

We really need to find a solution fast.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

H Juan,

Sorry to hear about the trouble, we can surely test this on our end, for that we will need few more details like:

1. The version of XD and the Operating System.
  2. Have you tested it on a different browser? I'd recommend previewing the prototype on the browser at default zoom% and let us know if the experience changes?
  3. If it is still the same, will it be possible for you to share the file and the link with us? If yes, please add the file to shared cloud storage, and then you can share the link either here or you can a direct message to me by clicking on my name.

Note: Please add this discussion link in the subject while sending a DM.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for the answer.

I've just checked now in edge and it works fine surprisingly, but in chrome and firefox I see same issues. And yes I'm using default zoom but experience doesn't seem to change.

I'm currently using version 30.3.12.5 

my operating system is windows 10 x64

I'll be sending you an message with the link since we can't share publicly this project. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying Juan, I checked the file you send and it seems to be working fine on Google Chrome on my end, I'd recommend resetting your browser once and then checking again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again Rishabh, I've been doing what you say but I keep seeing it with errors, even after resetting the browser. Am I missing some step? Can you detail me the proper way to do it so I can check if I'm missing something?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response. You can try resetting the browser by following the steps shared here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/3296214?hl=en

Before that, you can also try viewing it on a different browser and at default zoom. Let us know how it goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks but it seems to be the same process I already did the first time... so it doesn't work.

I need it to work fine in all browsers, I wonder if having elements from other closed projects inside this project is affecting the visualization of the result once I upload the project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response, Juan. That shouldn't be the case. I suspect it's the browser issue. Have you tested this on a different browser and checked if it's working? Also, I'd recommend testing the prototype on Google Chrome, at 94%, and let us know how it goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines