• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shared Link Not Showing Some Backgrounds

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of my share links are not rendering background colors properly. It looks fine in Preview, but once I share the links with my team and with clients, it looks like the photo below.

Left is Preview, Right is in Browser. Text has been blurred for client privacy.Left is Preview, Right is in Browser. Text has been blurred for client privacy.
Left is Preview, Right is in Browser. Text has been blurred for client privacy.
I have seen this issue posted a few times, but haven't seen it resolved.
I'm using v 31.1.12, but have had the issue in several previous versions. OS is Windows 10x64
Have tried in Chrome, Firefox and Edge. It renders fine in Edge, but not in Firefox and Chrome. I have also played with the zoom settings and fullscreen and it doesn't seem to have an effect. I really need this to work in all browsers because we share these with a large number of clients.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi William,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. We will need to test this on our end so, will it be possible for you to share the link with us? If yes, you can share the link through DM, by clicking on my name and then send a message. 

Note: Please add this discussion link in the subject while sending a DM.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, just sent a pm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Rishabh,

I sent a PM last week, still haven't heard any follow-up from that. Was this ever looked into?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response, William. I tested this on my end and it seems to be working fine. I have sent you a screenshot through the DM. I'd recommend testing on a different browser and let us know how it goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Rishabh, 
Thanks for checking on it. In my message above, I did mention trying other browsers. Our clients have also run into this problem. It's definitely a browser size issue in Firefox and Chrome at 100%. If you set the view too 100% and adjust the browser at all or have a smaller screen size, it'll create this problem. Can a fix be made for that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response, William. I'd also like to know if you are using a dual monitor setup? If yes, does this happen when no external monitor is connected?

If  it's happening without the external monitor, will it be possible for you to share the file and the published link so that we can test this? If yes, please add the file on a shared location like a dropbox, and then you can share both the links through DM. 

Note: Please add this discussion link in the subject while sending the DM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines