• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shared link view specs problems if using scroll groups!

Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our dev team just reported me a strange, but surprisingly big bug! I'm using the vertical scroll groups feature on many pages. The developers are using the shared link (with the view specs view) but if they scroll the content of a vertical scroll group up (what they can only do now by switching first to the view comments section what is also a cumbersome solution) they are unable to read the properties of elements in the scroll group that have fallen off the screen (before scrolling away). By moving the mouse on the screen, only the data of the contents displayed by default on the screen (before scrolling) can be read here, even though they have already been scrolled away and other content (the contents of the lower part of the scroll group) is displayed!

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear your team is running into trouble with the share link. I would like to know if this is happening with a specific link or all the links. Is it possible for you to share the link with us so that we can check at our end?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshinka,

I have separated a page from my project in a new xd file (and generated the link also) where the problem is well visible (if you switch in the link to the view specs after scrolling down the content). By the way this "view specs after scrolling" problem occurs on every page that contains a scroll group.

How can I send you the link (and the xd file) privately (I may not want to share this work here before relase for everyone)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. You can upload the file to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message.

To send a private message, please click on my image and send a message.

Note: Please add the URL of the post over a PM for reference.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines