• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shared Prototype are unable to load in the browser in XD.

Participant ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uplaoded (shared) a prototype. It gives me the link. I go to link, and it acts like it's goinf to display, but never does. All the screen controls are there. The grid view doesn't laod. When I slect the upper left YOUR WORK button, it shows a thumnail of the first screen and it seems to be there.

This is the first time I have had this happen. The only difference in this file from all my others is setting up a side scroll UI element.

Anyone have this issue?

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

It's working again. Unsure what the issues was. It appeared a communication disconnect with the server, but I got no error message that sated this. You can close this out.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think there are some server issues. I can not get some older prototypes to upload

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble. No, there are no known server issues. Would you mind trying to open the prototype in a different browser and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Designabolic,

Hope you are doing well.

We would like to know if your issue is resolved. If no, could you please share the prototype link with us?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's working again. Unsure what the issues was. It appeared a communication disconnect with the server, but I got no error message that sated this. You can close this out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear that issue stands resolved. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any queries. 

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@HARSHIKA_VERMA 

It is almost December and we are still facing this problem again. Currenly (for 4 days now) xd shared links are not working in any browser. White screen, endlessly loading. Is anyone taking care of this issue or we are just creating new discussions group for the same topic over and over?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines