Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shared prototype not scaled to browser window

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Whenever I'm developing an app, I want to share the prototype for review to stakeholders. But when they open it, if it's bigger than their browser height, the screen is cut in half and you have to scroll. Can I somehow set the scaled to window size option? It is useless when they can't see the whole screen at once and have to scroll all the time.

Thanks,

Marija

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Thank you for your vote, Marjia. The Team is working on it, there is no specific date to be mentioned as of now. Please stay tuned to the UserVoice page and also XD Updates | Adobe Blog this blog for the latest updates in XD.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm sorry you encountered this problem. Could you provide more information on the version of Adobe XD currently in use and the specifications of your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Here is an example of what I'm talking about. This is a mobile screen, yet I cannot preview it completely in the browser but have to scroll. Adobe XD

Latest update of XD - 20.2.12.1, MBP15 2018 i9.

Cheers,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MarijaNordeus,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing the details. I have found a similar request has been raised here: scale prototype to browser window – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs Please upvote this request to add your voice.

Please let me know if you face any issues with this.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

I already did. Is there a solution to this available at the moment, or is it planned in the near future?

Thanks,

Marija

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your vote, Marjia. The Team is working on it, there is no specific date to be mentioned as of now. Please stay tuned to the UserVoice page and also XD Updates | Adobe Blog this blog for the latest updates in XD.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines