• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shared screen size - white space on left and right and up and down - It basically is EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I know I am not the only one having this issue and I really would like to try any of the 'solutions' Adobe keeps giving in one of the dozen topics customers have created about this issue.

But Adobe customer 'support' still keeps marking UNSOLVED issues as solved!

So I am basically just collecting evidence that Adobe just gives zero f*cks about paying customers and all the reported bugs not being fixed for YEARS:

I am always reaching an unknown point in my designs, where I get white space left and right and up and down on my designs. Sometimes it is only left and right, sometimes there is no white space at all and EVERY time I am tired of wasting my time on looking what is wrong with that special kid - again..

To answer to the questions in the 'solved' topics you seem to see as the final solution:

NO, the App does NOT work!

In Android Chrome the space is 'only' left and right. In Windows 10 - Chrome the bars ALWAYS exists.

Oh, and please do not recommend any 'workarounds' like: Let all your customers switch the system/browser or let them ALL download a stupid App!

If you can not fix it: STAND FOR IT!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I completely get your frustration, and I apologize for your experience. Would it be possible for you to upload your files to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message? We will investigate and log a bug with the team, if necessary. 

Thanks,
Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is this issue with shared links? Could you share an example, screenshot, etc so we could see the issue and try to help you?

Also just so you know, forums are for getting help and discussing issues, but https://adobexd.uservoice.com is where you should post bug reports and feature requests.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines