• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing functionalities do not work after latest update

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated XD to the latest version (14.0.42.14) and after that the sharing feature stopped working properly.

1. The options from the popup menu "Share" ("Share for review", for example) are unresponsive sometimes, and you are forced to click them repeatedly to be able to view the sharing options.
  2. After finally being able to select "share for review" or "for development" and proceed to share, the progress indicator ("generating public link") gets stuck at 0% forever and you are not able to go back to the menu options or use the feature again unless you restart the application.
  3. There's no error feedback/message whatsoever.
  4. This is only happening with new documents created after the update. With the old ones (created with older versions pre-update), I'm still experiencing the issue described at point 1, plus its seems the link update/share process has become significantly slower.
  5. I tried the solutions proposed in this recent thread Adobe XD Saving to Cloud (Share a document) Problems -Saving Error Without Response  and this link Issue saving xd files to creative cloud with no success at all.
  6. I'm on an OS High Sierra vs 10.13.4
  7. I'm using an Enterprise account, and I'm the first to update the app.

I would really appreciate any suggestion to fix this issue!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Elenav,

Thank you so much for sharing the version of Adobe XD and OS which you are using along with the troubleshooting steps which you have already performed. I would request you to try the steps mentioned here: - Error trying to use Share Online feature and update this discussion with the results.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines